With inflation reaching a 40-year high, many families across the country might be looking to Black Friday deals to save a few dollars. That said, a recent report from WalletHub.compared 4,000 deals from 16 of the biggest retailers in the country across nine categories to determine what stores have the best deals this year.
The nine product categories included apparel and accessories, electronics, appliances, jewelry, toys, computers and phones, packed goods, furniture and all other good categories.
- Home Improvement Retailers Are Still Winning With Analysts, to an Extent
- Why I Will Never Own Lowe's or Home Depot Stock
- If You Have This Piece of Home Decor, "Destroy" It, Officials Warn
- Downtown Oshkosh's iconic Exclusive Co. building to become a furniture store this fall
- After many twists over 25 years, a furniture store owner in the west metro decides to close