As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you’ll like too. If you buy a product we have recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
Halloween is our favorite time of year. Dressing up and playing a character, whether it be spooky or something familiar, is a fun way to switch up the ordinary. Hence why we like to get started on the hair-raising event‘s festivities early (like months-before-the-actual-holiday early) — it brings us joy. One way to channel your inner spook ahead of Oct. 31 is to dress your home in unnerving accents that remind you of the frightening holiday, and HomeGoods has a ton of offerings that will put you in the mood to haunt.
Whether you’re looking for small displays for your kitchen, a witchy candle for your living room, or a hanging skeleton with glowing eyes that will subtly light up the night, there are so many decorations to choose from. And yes, we included a few options from Rae Dunn’s line of Halloween decorations as well.
From scary to subtle to decor that toes the line, it’s hard to pick just one. Ahead, shop our favorite Halloween decorations from HomeGoods before the majority of All Hallows’ Eve enthusiasts sell it out. Seriously, we don’t predict these decorations to be available for long.
- Looking to update your decor? Try these 3 new Twin Cities area home stores
- Local women to open new home decor store in West Acres - InForum
- Home Décor Outlets files for bankruptcy but fails to notify customers – WPXI
- A Guide To West Hollywood’s Best Home Furnishing Stores
- If You Have This Piece of Home Decor, "Destroy" It, Officials Warn